The Medium Size Sterilizers are a pre-vacuum/gravity sterilizers designed to cover a large field of applications for hospitals and medical centers and Operating Theaters.
The Azteca AC Series sterilizers use steam under pressure as the sterilizing agent for wrapped or unwrapped goods such as fabrics, surgical instruments, utensils, and other heat and moisture stable materials at temperatures range of 121°C to 134°C. The Sterilizer has an operating range of up to 2,5 Bar/138°C.
A microprocessor based control system, state-of-the-art “Freescale” technology, automatically controls all programs including the sterilization cycle. The system includes 5.7″ digital touch-screen grafic display, communication, self and remote diagnosis and PC connection for external documentation and printing. The displayed information is available for users in a variety of languages.
There are different sizes of the AC Series, please open the Azteca AC Series file under the IMAGES & VIDEOS tab for more information.
- High quality components: the chamber is built of Stainless 316 L. All components have been purchased meeting the highest quality standards requirements from known leading companies around the world.
- High reliability: Behind the company there is a team of high-skilled professionals, including multi-disciplinary engineers
- Outstanding Performances: very fast cycle! Vacuum system, large capacity.
- Modern design
- High technologies: simple operation, color graphic touch display. The most advanced interface connectionc: Ethernet, USB, RS232 and RS485. Sterilization cycles’ data collected online on a SD card
- Easy to install
- Easy to use: a fully automatic door locking device. A RO water purification system, a friendly graphic touch-screen user interface
- Reliable service
- Enviromental friendly: energy saving mode, water saving system, paperless recording
- Highest standard