The product range Laboratory Freezers offers volumes from 121 to 895 litres. F models are the perfect solution for a safe storage and handling of temperature-sensitive preparations or samples in conformity with national and international norms and guidelines (DIN 58375).
1 Integrated multi-function electronics
Integrated B Medical Systems multi-function electronics, at easy access level, in the door handle; compatible with a °B Connected monitored solution.
2 Lifetime warranty corrosion-free cabinet
• One piece material cabinet with a lifetime warranty for zero corrosion, highest quality polypropylene for a better insulation and no sharp edges to provide easier maintenance and cleaning
• Easier, safer handling as the lower weight of corrosion free material offers better stability with heavier components placed at the bottom
3 High storage capacity
High storage per square meter in terms of net volume, with a very versatile inner volume utility due to the multiple user friendly rails allowing modularity.
4 Exclusive innovative handle bar (patent pending)
All functionalities at easy reach:
• Open/close – Heavy duty door lock mechanism
• Digital control with full functionalities – Standard multifunction digital sensitive 4.3’’ panel integrated at eye level in the door handle with full commands and connections, or optional full 7’’ touchscreen with pre-installed connection allowing exclusive °B Connected monitoring functionalities
5 High quality materials
High quality new coating, certified antibacterial, on high quality steel for a better longevity and easy hygiene control.
6 Special features (models F 400-500-700-900)
• New evaporator offering better performance than market average, resulting in less building of ice and automatic defrost
• Insulated inner doors for significantly lower loss of cold when opening