The wireless 12Ch ECG is used for pulmonary function test.
- 12Ch resting ECG
- 7″ color TFT Wide LCD monitor with full touch screen operation (800X480)
- Both adult and pediatric available (all ages)
- Preview function before printing paper
- Z-folder printer to avoid paper jam
- One touch operation for analyzing, storing and printing result within 3 seconds
- Compatible with PACS & EMR with BMS PLUS program system (Optional)
- USB Barcode Scanner
- Pulmonary test with specialized theory (Optional)
- Wireless Patient module
- Built-in memory for 120 ECGs & external memory(SD Card, USB)
BMS-Plus II is a software program that enables you to interface CardioXP to Windows based computers through LAN. The ECG data from CardioXP is saved in either Bionet’s proprietary file format (.ecg), or JPEG or PDF. The JPEG file format ensures compatibility with most EMR packages. BMS-Plus II displays real-time ECG data on-screen, instantly performs a full set of measurements and offers diagnostic aid. In addition, BMS-Plus II can eliminate the need for costly thermal paper by printing a variety of comprehensive reports on standard printer/copier paper.