CardioTouch3000 is providing a large LCD display and touchscreen operation, which makes it the most efficient and cost-effective 12 channel resting ECG. ECG reports, including detailed interpretation information, print on A4 full size paper for easy filing. CardioTouch3000 stands out for its high functionality, user friendliness, and an unbeatable price/performance ratio.
- 12Ch resting ECG
- 4.3″ color TFT LCD monitor with full touch screen operation(480X272)
- Compatible with PACS & EMR with BMS PLUS program system (Optional)
- Low maintenance cost with normal fax paper
- Lead fault & pacemaker detection
- Easy to monitor patient’s ECG via 12Ch ECG on the screen
- 12Ch resting ECG with 130kinds diagnosis
- Accurate interpretation with advanced Minnesota code
- Professional diagnosis with special interpretation report
- Pulmonary test with specialized theory (Optional)
- 120 cases of data are stored by built-in memory
- Connection to data Management software BMS-Plus
Ni-MH rechargeable battery allows cordless use for up to 1 hours (approx. 100 ECG printouts)
BMS-Plus II is a software program that enables you to interface CardioCare3000 to Windows based computers through LAN. The ECG data from CardioCare3000 is saved in either Bionet’s proprietary file format (.ecg), or JPEG or PDF. The JPEG file format ensures compatibility with most EMR packages. BMS-Plus II displays real-time ECG data on-screen, instantly performs a full set of measurements and offers diagnostic aid. In addition, BMS-Plus II can eliminate the need for costly thermal paper by printing a variety of comprehensive reports on standard printer/copier paper.